Re: Seat channel and mono wiper questions

I was told at one point in time that it is possible to get the arm to
have a "home" position of straight up in the middle of the window. I
don't remember who it was and they didn't go into detail about how to
do it but I am very interested in doing it on Project 82. I think it
had something to do with using a dual wiper arm on the mono wiper
set-up.

OH Justin just curious if you got the door cards and such. Please
resond off list to eliminate private convo on the list.

Rhett

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:37:55 -0500, David L. Winchell, II