To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: Auto journalists - a short story

You have got to be kidding!  I bet there was never even an apology!  Did
they at least compensate you satisfactorily?  (Is that a word? lol!)  Did
they mention in the article that the car saved his life?  I bet not!  On
both accounts.

I would have had a FIT!  That is the reason NO ONE (except hubby) is allowed
to drive my vehicles!  My brother even knows, if you need to use my truck,
you ask me what I might be doing and can I take him to pick up whatever.  He
knows that there is no WAY I will let him drive MY truck.  Probably wouldn't
even let hubby if I didn't have to.  LOL!  Good thing is, he hates driving
my truck as much as I hate driving his Town Car.  And I think he knows that
when my Rocco is back on the road, NO ONE will be driving it but me once we
know it's safe.  LOL!  Hey, gotta let him test drive it.  After all, he will
be doing a lot of work on it too!  LOL!

There I go again, off the subject.

Hugs!
Carol