Re: Julie's update

Tberk wrote:

Jen needs Full Immersion. She is suffering from, among many, many other things the curse of Modern Consumerism.

I agree completely. She is owned by the marketing companies and their wants.

What if it was a car she was more familiar with like say an MG or Ferrari or perhaps classic Mustang? What then?

Its all junk. If it does not run or serve her purpose.

btw- By Full Immersion I refer to a Scirocco Adventure; bring Jen to Cincy this year.

Good god NO! This is time for my daughter and I and our friends. Inflict Cincy with her? She would not see the fun in it.