Re: Chinese door handles

man I hate gmail sometimes

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:04:35 -0800 (PST), Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
Where?

Roger concha <rogercv1@gmail.com> wrote: didnt I just say the same thing

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:51:56 -0800 (PST), Neptuno wrote:
> Roger, Mike and I have them. Even thoug roger put all of ours in. I really
is not that hard to do as longs as you have enough light.
> > 1) Take the old one out
> 2) You have two screws to take out one under the chrome portion of the old
handle take the trim off and you will see it. The other is above and to the
side of the locking mecahnism on the side of the door.
> 3) Put your key in the lock once you have it out. There is a screw in the
back of the locking cylinder. Unscrew it and put the locking cylinder on the
new handle screw it secure.
> 4) place the new handle in by sliding the front in first and wiggle the
back in place. Replace the new screw above the side of the locking plate on
the side of the door and you should be done.
> Make sure you have the left door handle for the left side and the rigth
side for the rigth. The way to tell is to read Chinesse or to look for the R
or L letters on the butterfly looking thing that comes with your new
handles.