Help Timbo Decide...

I agree with Chris, if you have the urge to see something new, then go for it.  I admit Cincy is a
pretty easy place to live, but if I had never traveled around the country and world, I'd have
never known how much I like it here or that I *could* live happily elsewhere.

Philly would be nowhere near the top of my list of places to live (would be negative, actually)
but that's just me.  I'd consider Nashville, Louisville, Memphis, St Louis, KC, maybe
Pittsburgh...note that most of those are some component of South and West from where I live
now...but again, that's me.

You never know until you know...and you'll regret NOT doing this more than you'll ever regret
doing it...go...

Ron