HELP!!! Broken down in NC

That @#$% alternator bolt came out again.  This time I lost it completely.
I am in Fayetteville NC staying with friends right now, but sometime between
now and Monday I have to get a replacement, as I have to be back in Virginia
to finish with the Navy.  Grrr.

I don't think any listers are in the immediate area--am I wrong?  Why
couldn't this happen a block away from Dan Bubb or Daun?!?
Anyone know of a junkyard in this area?   Any other suggestions?

The car currently runs--but the belts tend to slacken at low rpm and I am
VERY nervous about shearing the other bolt off and having a 90amp pinball
inside my engine compartment with 12v/1000+ amps tethering it.

I JUST was beeeotching about this a day or so ago!  Why would it keep
working loose like that? Could it be a bad bearing in the alternator is
causing vibration that is working this loose?  I have no idea if there is a
bad bearing or not, just a thought.  After Cathy's comment I am not sure I
want to put LOCTITE on this bolt if I can find another one.

Other than that the car performed rather infamously.  I did Hampton to
Fayetteville in about 3.5 hours.  I have a couple of nice pics I snapped
with the cell phone I will post up later.  I don't think I dipped below
80    once.  I even stopped for dinner.  Quite a few triple digit bursts.
;)  Ok so maybe it was the vibration of 5-6k and road bumps that did in the
bolt.

Thanks
Chris
423-912-8962

PS. my wife may post here today as there were connectivity problems when I
got here last night, and I asked her to post on my behalf.  Be gentle  LOL.