The '85 grey Scirocco is now GONE...

On 7:23:52 pm 12/30/05 Phil Boeye <rocco_phil@yahoo.com> wrote:
> That beautiful grey Scirocco in St. Louis that I had
> my eye on - was driven to get - is now history.  The

> Can a weekend start or a year end with a worse note
> than this?

It can, I recall a post way back from a lister who could look out his
window and see the garage his beloved Rocc was in...burning. And I can
think of one even worse than that. WAY worse.

But that does just totally suck. I'm a fatalist, and there IS a reason.
Maybe something better will come along that you would have passed on if
this one went through. That HAS to be it. I mean, why else would the fates
dump on you like this? I often look at the strange chain of events that
lead to me getting both of mine, there's a reason things happen. And in my
case, double rainbows in the sky. (yeah, seriously, for BOTH of them)
cathy