Help Timbo Decide...

I can't decide. I am stuck between staying here in Denver (aurora) and
going to Philadelphia (Glenside, near Jenkintown)

So - I'm gonna list out pros and Cons, and see what you guys think.

Philadelphia...
GOOD - new job opportunities, less crowded (yep), more small
businesses (that I can design websites for!) Less walmarts. I can live
in an apartment in my Grandpa's house for free till we get jobs and
can pay really low rent (like $2-300). His house is old (1885) and has
lots of neat projects I can do. It's also right next to a train
station.

BAD - I will have to replace some stuff on my car to make it pass
inspection, insurance will go way up, new license, new all that crap.
I'll have to get new windshields for both the scirocco and the Santa
Fe. The big bad thing is that it will cost $280 in gas alone to get
the Scirocco and the Santa Fe there. Also - I will have to get rid of
one of my sciroccos. and leave my parrents and my wife's mom behind.

Denver:
GOOD: we live for free here - we give my mother in law $200 a month
when we can. I can find work easy as a car salesman. I have all my VWs
around, and I know where the good salvage yards are. That's pretty
much it though.

BAD: Denver is crowded and filled with crime and it sucks. We live
right next to I-225 and it is LOUD!! Did I mention the crime. Also -
Jenny has been looking for a job here for more than a year, and she's
struck out so far.

So - that's it. I have almost no money - but enough to get to
Philadelphia. Either place I go - I can easily get a job at whatever
car dealer. I would have more good stuff to do in phila though. I
could also go to college for stuff that I really want to - when I
started out of high school - I wanted to be an architect.

If I stayed in Denver - I would get a job as apartment maintence. Fix
toilets and such. Payoff some school bills and finish my crappy
managment degree at DeVry.

If this goes in favor of philly - I gotta see how close the nearest
good pick'npull is for Scirocco parts!

Wow - that's a lot of crap to read there.

tl;dr option: Stay in crappy denver or go get a better life in philly?

I cross posted this on the Vortex -
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2366530 it has a poll there
too.

--Timbo