Need help locating a scammer Patrick W Rooks

I'll be up on Jan 22nd picking up some parts.  There
are two guys there - one near Reading, the other
Allentown.  I'll ask both if they know of the guy.
Doubtful, but you never know.  I was just telling a
guy on the Vortex who lives in Charlotte about my new
bronze rocco that I bought from a guy in
Winston-Salem, NC and how it was so beautiful.  He
said, "let me guess - Miguel?".  I said, "whoa -
exactly".  So you never know.

(that paragraph, in retrospect, sounds a little too
Cali 80's for me).  :)

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com