From: scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Don
Walter
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 12:19 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Need help locating a scammer Patrick W Rooks

Some of you may know that I paid for and never received a backlit kit for my
scirocco form a said Patrick W. Rooks.  He has disappeared from Vortex and
his previous job in Pennsylvannia.

I am still trying to locate Patrick W. Rooks since he left his last known
company (CDS Solutions Group) although that is becoming quite suspicious as
the person I was talking to "Donald Baker" is no longer exists and never
did. I have emails with Donald Baker signed at the bottom.  Something weird
is going on and I am beginning to think they were involved in the scam too
maybe indirectly.  He claimed that Patrick went to southern CA but could not
confirm that.  I believe he was going to school in PA.

CDS Solutions Group is located at:
1871 Santa Barbara Drive
Lancaster, PA 17601
(888) 309-8002

The only address I can find him under is:
Patrick W Rooks
317 HARTRANFT HALL
<http://www.zabasearch.com/search_engines.php?street=317+HARTRANFT+HALL&city
=+UNIVERSITY+PARK&state=PA&name_searched=PATRICK+W+ROOKS&first=PATRICK&mid=W
&last=ROOKS&banner_blog=PATRICK+W+ROOKS>
*UNIVERSITY PARK, PA*
which I think is a University address.  Can anyone check out the school and
let me know which one it is?  I would like to find out if he is enrolled
there still.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1984 8V Audi 4000s (lastest addition)