WTB: Trans case half cheap

Hey all.  I have a trans case with a small crack in it.  I would rather swap this out instead of repairing it.  Does anyone have the larger "half" of an 020 5-spd trans case sitting around that they aren't attached to?  I'm talking about the middle of the three sections - between the Final Drive side and the 5th gear housing. The trans is an AVX if that matters.  I'm going to take mine to a shop to see how much it would cost to weld it up, but I'd rather avoid all of that.  I'm thinking that someone must have this part left from an SMS'ed trans or something.

Thanks.

BH

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.