OT:Jetta under hood pics needed

Can anyone snap me a couple of pic's of an 86 Mk2 Jetta electrical wiring how it looks around the fan to battery areas.  The 86 I picked up had an alarm system and the previous owner took it out and really didn't  rewire everything the way it should have been.  I've seen at least 4 wires just sitting there not connected to anything and one is the red/white connecting to the radiator fan.  It's also got a little silver square box on the fan shroud that I'm not sure should be there or was part of the prior alarm system.  I also think the coolant guage wire has been unconnected.

It just got warm enough the last couple of days to take a look at it.  Also just got my Bentley for it so I'll be spending alot of time figuring out electrical diagrams.

thanks for any help
David