OT: Anyone know the whereabouts of Ben Carter?

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

 What are YOU building there, Mr
> Getty?
> >
> > I consume, not build! My cars are lucky if I even
> maintain them!

Now see, that just says to me that someone needs to rescue
that Cali Edition.  :p

Why collect just Sciroccos?  Go for the rare ones!  (Anyone
know where I can find a decent Mk 1 Storm, and of course an
'86 Tropic?)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com