OT: Anyone know the whereabouts of Ben Carter?

--- Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:

> Regardless, I recommend that you still take it out on
> Harder. I just know he
> is lurking in his garage as we speak doing some
> ?ber-crazy work to one of
> his rides. He must be stopped.

FWIW, it wasn't his Scirocco - THAT is nestled in under
cover behind the 172.  He hasn't even been to visit it for
several weeks.  I have the keys and could always file for
an "abandoned car" title...   ;p  ;p

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172