'86 8V Exhaust questions

I have an '86 8V Scirocco with a header but no other exhaust system parts.

So, I have a few questions:

1) Does this header http://www.bill-collins.net/scirocco/Header1.jpg http://www.bill-collins.net/scirocco/Header2.jpg
look like it would bolt up the the stock exhaust system? (if I had one!)
(Is that the famous "Toilet Bowl" fitting?)

2) Any suggestions on where to get the rest of a street legal exhaust system without paying a fortune?  (It won't have to pass a tailpipe emissions test here in NC, but they might complain if the cat was missing)

3) Is there any sort of flex pipe in this system?

I'm guessing I need:
-downpipe
-clamps to attach header to down pipe
-cat converter
-cat back system (I figure I can buy this new from any of the usual vendors)

I have the exhaust system (except for the manifold) from an '80 Rabbit, and a complete '86 Jetta parts car, if there are any useful parts on either of those.

Thanks

Bill