electrical gremlins, water leaks (mk 1), seat swaps

Water gets in under the window rubber to leak into the fuse box. Seal it off
by forcing latex sealant along the bottom edge of the window seal.
Mine rusted at that point and FLOODS in now. Its what needs the most repair
of the rebuild. Good Luck!

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"