OT: Best Buy

The second story that he later links to I would have opened my door, got in,
if need be close my damn door on the pricks arm and drove off. After reading
this I am almost embarassed to say that I applied at BB this past weekend.
But I was applying mostly for an installer job rather than sales or
"security" as it should be called. Obviously they should not be chasing
customers into the parking lot if they decline to show their reicept. Of
course the comment above comes from the impacient prick side of me but that
would get annoying having to pee and then being asked and chased down. Which
I have spent long enough periods of time in that store that I have had to
take a leak by the time I was leaving. But never was too rushed, or hassled.
I actually got my laptop there and have been pleased with it. But the
paperwork was BS and it took FOREVER to get everything together, and the
fucking sales pitches that are endless suck!! If I say NO I mean it!!
So I'm an electronics junkie! I still like the store, just not some of their
policies. Hopefully, if I do get a job there I will be back hiding in the
garage from all of this bullshit!

Rhett
I do have SOME common sense!