From: Dan Bubb [mailto:dan.bubb@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 7:26 AM
To: area53@validpath.com
Cc: rfkellner@snet.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Clutch Help!

Yeah, Mr. Nosey ;^)
It was a complete ABA I got from my nephew. There were a couple people
interested but it fell through. Then I got to thinking it would make
things easier to build another engine for my 84 turbo and just swap
them out. Plus wanting to use the 60-2 crank trigger.
When I get done with the swap I'll reassemble an ABA and then see if
anybody wants it.
Dan

On 12/19/05, Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
> Weren't you peddling an ABA block a little while back??  :p
>
> JT (stuck at work, bitter, and putting his nose where it doesn't
> belong...  :D  )
>
> > The car currently has an ABA block, and the downpipe, IC piping,
etc. has
> > been built around the taller block, but for some reason this block
has no
> > provision for the crank sensor.
> > For more ignition accuracy I thought the crank sensor would be good.
60