From: scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Chuck Blue
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 1:38 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Clutch Help!

My Clutch SLIPS!!!!
 I am currently running a Kevlar disc and a 210 mm pressure out of a
????.
    I need a clutch that ma ma can use without to much stress.I need
something that has reasonably  pedal pressure that will handle a turboed
2.0L
Of course I want it for cheap but I know I'll have to pay the price.
  Suggestions a invited.

ole blue