WAS: Motor mount and (8v) water pipe woes....NOW: Hose clamps

See Pegasus Racing for 3 sizes of Oetiker clamps and a dual jawed
installation tool (to squeeze the clamps with the tool perpendicular to
say, the axis of an axle, or parallel to the axis)

http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=3295

Chris