Motor mount and (8v) water pipe woes....

UPDATE:

I jammed the hoses on the larger pipe.  I still don't like it, but it works.
I have to investigate the possiblity that a different (possibly an A2
Golf/Jetta?) 3 way hose will fit properly, as Dan mentioned.  The same goes
for the stubby heater valve to pipe hose on the opposite end.

Slightly OT and in the "neurotic" category:  I have a good stock of GEM,
Zebra and Norma hose clamps here, which are the thinner OE clamps with the
rolled edges.  I like these so much more that the standard US ones.  :-)

Jim