From: "Dan Bubb" <dan.bubb@gmail.com>
To: "Phil Boeye" <rocco_phil@yahoo.com>
Cc: "David Utley" <fahrvergnugen@cox.net>; "Scirocco List"
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 5:59 AM
Subject: Re: Motor mount and (8v) water pipe woes....

Perhaps you should check and see if the there are hoses that are
correct for the new water pipe.
If your issue is on the water pump end of the pipe, then the hose,
that branches also to the oil cooler, is no longer available for the
Scirocco (at least as far as ETKA). The hose used on the G/J where the
"D" pipe is listed is 068-121-053P.
I don't know if the "A" pipe is still available or not, but the hose
to fit it is not (again, at least as far as VW is concerned)
In any event the water pipe on my car is the original. The hose at the
water pump end is too big. It needed to be clamped down to the
original size pipe.

Dan