OT: Not so Arrrgh!!! (Long)

Congrats.

If the Bushmaster (or any weapon) is an issue in CA, then you can leave them
with me.  I promise to use them and clean them every time they are used.
They will be loved and not abused.  In fact, before you head out that way,
make a plan to stop at my house for one day and we'll go use mine (XD-40,
WWII era Remington .30-06 (used in the war, but sporterized before I bought
it), .12 gauge Mossberg, and my pa's .22 target rifle).

BTW, speaking of Mossberg's, my first Cincy ('04), I met someone there
wearing a most interesting Mossberg shirt.  Had holes all over it.  Who are
you and where can I get one?!?

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5 (Rot F?nf (der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)))