Free parts help, and OE parts at discount...

Just a reminder; if you are not getting satisfactory help with your local dealership, if you are trying to find out if something is still available, or if you just need part numbers, feel free to drop me a line and ask.  I am more than happy to help keep more VWs on the road, and I know the older cars the best (A3 bodies and older).  As mentioned in years past, I still sell to list members at jobber pricing, which is 20% lower than list (you should know that not all dealers sell at suggested list too, including us.  We actually sell at 20% -above- list).  Those that have bought from me in the past have been a pleasure to deal with, so there is not to continue the offering.  I make no commissions, so I am not interested in selling you the wrong (expensive) thing...  :-)

Only drawback is that to get a quick answer from me during the day, you have to write another email address.  My work email addy is david.utley@cablemotors.com, while my subscribed email addy is this one.  Either one works, just one is faster during the day.

Cheers,
  David

PS--  Work phone direct-- 405-470-3129