Jeeze Guys

I'll rattle off a quick "what's happening this week:"

Replacing the radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core (possibly), VC
gasket, installing valve cover oil deflector, new pass side mount, cam and
intermediate shaft seals, timing belt, metal coolant pipe.

Also powder coating the valve cover, motor mount bracket, timing belt covers
and possibly the fan housing.  Found a guy down the road who does it cheap.
Gotta get my own stuff for this someday.

Yippeee!

Next week: 16V rear springs to help the rear height a little when I have it
loaded.

A couple of weeks from now:  Installing 16V lower stress bar, new control
arm bushings and ball joints, new sway bar bushings.

I wish it wasn't so friggin' cold here (NJ)!  I know, I know, it's much
colder where you are......    :-)

Jim