Motor mount and water pipe woes....

The mount is (WAS) jammed in the bushing.  No problem with the caged nut.
I sprayed it last night with CRC 2-26 and was able to SLOWLY work it out of
the bushing tonight.  Pain in the ass.  But better than cutting, for sure.

Adirondack says the larger coolant pipe is the factory recommended
replacement and that I just have to jam the 16mm hoses onto the 20mm
pipe.....
hmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks.
Jim