[OT] Circuit Board Repair

   You can put a jumper between the lower right hand screw and what
appears to be the middle pin of the right hand row of the relay socket.
  With the right connectors you may even be able to get by with a
mechanical connection and silicone compound. No solder involved, and you
can change later for a better idea.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v

Brad Sterling a ?crit :