OT: Final Job offer from company #1

> We'll see.  I will post the details on the offer in
> an hour or so.  Or
> y'all can tell me to put a sock in it if you are
> getting sick of
> hearing about it.  ;)

Nah, it's like our own List drama.  Kinda cool.  I
like the SF location thing.  NorCal is a beautiful
place from what I hear.  Gonna miss a roc dude leaving
the area, but whatever - you got a better gig if it
flies that way.

My rocco content: not only did I score the G60 and
also a pristine 1985 Bronze Grey roc the other
weekend, I also hooked into a VW tech off the Vortex
who is a few miles north of here who is a roc fiend.
Has had 7 rocs before (3/4) and wants to help me with
my G60 conversion & buildup and has offered a 02A swap
complete.

He shoots, he scores!

-Phil