OT - Top gear

For those of you that want lots and lots of Top Gear - this is the
original version - it's actually 59 minutes long - as BBC does not
have commercial breaks.

This is pretty much for broadband only cause the episodes are usually
about 200mb each.

You can download Top Gear as it comes out from Bittorrent - Download a
bittorrent client to use torrent files. I use Azureus. You can get it
here - http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php You also need to
install Java JRE which is on that same page to make it work.

Then after you get that setup - you go to a bittorrent site - I use
this one- -http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=top+gear You can see
a lot of topgear episodes - the current season is 7 - and episode 4
just came out last sunday (the 4th) so Just click the green arrow to
start your download.

--Timbo