OT - Top gear

I think most of us know the BBC program Top Gear, right?  I always forget to
watch it *frown*
Discovered this guy who has them available for download from his website

http://www.spirodekantios.com/topgear

If you go there now, it's no site - his bandwidth is shot pretty quickly -
but it resets every 12 hours PST, which is 3am EST - so easy enough for me
to download them in the morning before work..

Maybe someone else out there will get a kick out of this?

GP

He's

--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy