MK2 Mirror

I was looking at a VW Fox in the junkyard and noticed the door mirrors
looked almost identical.  The mirror on my car was just missing the glass so
I dismantled the Fox one in the junk yard and pulled the glass out of it
since the housing ws.  It looks like the 4 pins will line up and the glass
will fit perfectly but I need to trouble shoot the electrical before I
install the glass.  Thanks to everyone that offered their spare mirror up to
me.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 3