A Day That will Live in Infamy

Yes, it is very sad..............My neighbor was in the Army during WWII and I enjoy listening to his stories.  As a matter of fact his picture is in the recent Time Life WWII commemorative book.

I personally have my own "A Day that will live in Infamy", our son was born 7 Dec. 2000.  I will never forget what Dec 7th means to our nation, my neighbor and our freedom.......oh yeah, and my son's birthday.

Karl