A Day That will Live in Infamy

I saw an older man in a gas station years ago. I didn't recognise the patch
on his base ball cap.
He flew with the Flying Tigers in China. We must have stayed in the station
for an hour.

His stories and others lead me to respect ANYONE who has served or is
serving.

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"