From: scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org] On
Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 2:20 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: I'm back

Fellow Listers,

Well I'm finally back at home, and should be for a while.  As a matter of
fact,
I may be able to make next cincy, though that's a tad up in the air at the
moment.

I'd like to apologize in advance if I come off as grumpy over the next few
weeks.  I'm not trying to move in on Larrys territory or anything like that.
I've had a rather sour few months.  It's an extremeny long story, which I
will
share with all once the dust settles.

On a side note, a few months back you may recall the passat delema.  It was
solved by finding a broken timing belt.  I picked up Sandei a Jetta as I had
no
time to work the problem and had to return to duty.  So that leaves me with
Passat in the driveway with a half removed motor - that must go soon.  So
I'm
parting it out.  Feel free to jump the gun on requests.  Everything works
(save
motor, which is spoken for already (twin)).  Tranny, power belts, a/c parts,
new
condenser, everything is available and was in good working order.  I had
spend
considerable time replacing various fuel system components as this was a NY
winter beater and much of the old parts were on their way out.  All for
nothing
in the end, as its just a paperweight in the driveway now.  I'll probably
remove
it next weekend - Anson style (nice video btw).

Happy to be back,
Allyn

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (my daily, 210k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (rocco #8)
82 Caddy Diesel (family workhorse, 160k)
92 Jetta 16V sedan (wifes new daily)
90 Passat GL 16V (dead)