Parts Parts Parts

Busy day... this`was on top of a huge IT problem at work that left me
with about 2 hours sleep.

Does anyone have a good 16v tail light for the LEFT side?  I have one
with minor cracks but like three RIGHT ones in very good condition.
Also I have several 8v (no black lines) in decent shape.  I can't get
a left one in good shape to save my life.  Since I have all the right
side ones I figure someone else on the list has all the left side
ones.  ;)

ALSO I got a bunch of other goodies today.  Euro lights, bumpers and a
few other odds and ends.  Some of this stuff was free so if anyone is
lookin for anything I will either give it to you for what I paid or if
it was free, it will be for shipping.  I have four high beam lenses
for euro lights, two hella and two I am not sure... They look like
Hella's but I don't remember seeing the logo.  I was in kind of a
hurry, I'll look again tomorrow.  I have three LOW BEAM lenses for
euro lights, and three frames.  I will probably use two of each of
these parts for my own set up but if someone has a cracked lens then I
may be able to help you out.  ALSO all of the adjusters are CRAP.  So
before you ask... I will save you the trouble.  I also received a set
of euro bumpers.  REALLY faded and one of them is rusted pretty bad.
I think they may be salvageable--I am not sure if I want to mess with
them I will let you know.  I had to cut one of the mounting beams on
the rear one, so now it only has one bolt on the drivers side.  This
seems to be a bolt on part so if anyone has one for the drivers side
or a set more messed up than mine then I will make you a deal.  The
square nut that is welded, broke loose because the bolt was SO rusted.
 We cut into the trunk area to the left of the wheel well and got vice
grips on it but it would not budge even with an impact wrench.  I
tried very hard to cut the bolt but it wasn't going to happen before
this shell was going to be crushed.  So I cut my losses LITERALLY and
sawsall'ed through the beam.  Hurt like hell to do it but it was that
or no rear bumper at all.

I took the hatch, as my 87 has a big dent in it to the left of the
lock.  I figured out how UGLY it would be to mess with the wiring and
I may not bother.  Or at least if I do I have alot of splicing to do.
Not the best place to do it either.  I may see if the paintless dent
people can handle it and call it a day.  Got a so-so wiring harness
and the speaker deck carpets.  (getting rid of the baby crap tan
carpet in the 85)  What else was there?  Did I mention that I got
another pair of 16v tails that has a cracked left side?  LOL  I also
have some of those funky ALL red tails (no amber on the turns... red)
but one of them needs a reverse lens.  I haven't figured out how to
transplant them.  Grr.

I got a the hatch seal and the seal that goes on top of the rain tray.
 If anyone needs those... shipping.  Also got a mono wiper setup.
However the wiper arm is not one of the straight ones.  Also free to a
good home.  Please if you intend to use it ask, but if you want to
stockpile or have other intentions like reselling... I am trying to
give this stuff away, I am hoping someone NEEDS this stuff.  I might
have a set of Hella 4x6 H4 conversions up for grabs if I decide to
replace them on THAT car.

So if you need anything let me know.  Also in that car there is a 16v
dash... emblem gone, two large cracks going towards the instrument
cluster.  I wasn't going to bother but if someone really wants it I
can call him tonight.  The car will be gone tomorrow.  Also it was an
AC car so the center console is one of the wide ones--I couldn't use
it so same thing with that.  The`carpet has already been compromised.
(someone removed the sunroof a while back.)

Also finally got my windshield.

Chris

--
85 Scirocco 16v (conversion) Burgundy