16v Rocc for sale in kansas

Ok I am selling my 16v rocc. I thought I would give the List first dibs.
Specs

1987 16v Scirocco
190,000 runs good
no rust no major accidents
3rd owner
tornado red
g60 front brakes ate powerslot 11 inch rotors
interior 8 out 10 Drivers seat COMPLETLEY redone not 6 months ago
momo wheel and shift knob
15 inch Sebrings with good rubber
tinted windows
euro bumpers front and rear
euro lights and amber turns with harness from futrell autoworks
euro sport front and rear upper tie bars
aiwa head unit with ipod in jack pioneer 6x9s in rear deck and 4x6 in
doors
 parts that will go with car for full price

front and rear euro valences need to be painted front with euro plate
holder
160 mph motometer cluster
I have the hatch off another scirocco with the glass with no wiper hole
in it.
UNCUT rear parcel shelf
1 8v tail
original scirocco steering wheel
Bentley manual and fiche

That?s all I can think of right now. The car is located in Wichita
Kansas.
I can email pics on request

$3500 for the car and all parts listed.