OT: !#$!$^% UPS

Called and talked to Kristen today about some parts I ordered a few weeks ago and just realized I never got.  Apparently  the tracking notes from UPS reveal that they first lost the package then recovered it, decided that the antifreeze leaking from it was a hazardous material and threw the whole package away.  Lovely.  I can only hope that there was a VW enthusiast working at the UPS place who raided the dumpster and got himself some free parts.  Kristen didn't expect any trouble getting UPS to step up and fork over for a new box O' parts.

The question of the day is... How exactly do you screw up a well-packed box so badly that a container of anti-freeze gets broken.  There must have been some little brown men covered in pink (i.e. G12) running all over the place.

Sorry, just bored tonight.

BH

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.