16v Forsale Not mine

If anyone in the Manchester, NH area is looking for a decent 87 16v Scirocco take a ride to Manchester VW. Was there looking at some new Jettas and they had a Champagne colored one with no sunroof and black interior on the lot. It was open so I took a peek inside. Interior is in good shape, I would say a 6 to 7 out of 10. Body looked straight, no dents that I saw. The parcel shelf is missing and I was shocked to see it had the stock VW radio in it.  The odometer said it had only a little over 84,000 on it. They had a price of $2995 on it, but I am sure they would be willing to deal to get it off the lot. You know how the dealers are about having old cars around.

Chris