[ot] Biodiesel

C Boyko wrote:
> Hell no. I have cross drilled rotors and cnaot tpye worht baens. History
> repeats itself, even on the list.

Sorry about that.  I guess he finally figured out that fahrvergnugen has
  two Rs in it so my straight-to-Trash message filter seemed to break
for fahrvegnugen.  All is normal now.

Does anybody have any idea how hard it is to extract the wiper linkage
from a 91 318is?  I'll tell you:  it's really hard.  Doktor Krautheimer
was deep in the throes of an Oktoberfest bender when he designed that
shit.  Fucking A.