[ot] Biodiesel

> From: Spewey <spewey@comcast.net>
> Date: 2005/08/25 Thu PM 08:38:34 EDT
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: [ot] Biodiesel
>
> fahrvergnugen@cox.net wrote:
> > It can void your drivetrain warranty, at least that is what the
> > bulletin I read said.  But yeah, you're right.  It can't void the
> > whole car warranty...
>
> I'm voiding you for being a tool who started using his old account.
>
> *plonk*
>
> Enjoy revoidage.

Old account?  Anybody else read the words, but not have a clue WTF they mean?  Anyone care to elucidate?

S, I would invite you to speak to me directly if you have something further to say to me.  Further, if you have an argument to present against what I have stated, please do so, either on the list, or off.

I'm done...

David