[ot] Biodiesel (was:gas price vs. mileage)

Hello? I this Fred's TDI page? LOL. Just laughing at all this talk of
diesel, who would want such an engine? ;)

But seriously, we DO have to be thankful this isn't a "big engine" group,
those cruise night monsters have to really be hurting. Our cars really do
sip gas, in the big scheme of things.

And I haven't burnt any gas at all in my DDs for what, like 18 years? I've
heard rumour that some of our pump diesel will include a bio-d content
before long, much as some of our high test promotes its ethanol content.

Cathy
99TDI and some gassers of no interest to you guys and hot chicks...

<snip>