MkI dash question

Cathy,

Everyone has answered your question already, I just wanted to give you a
little info for if you go to put that dash in a non-a/c car.

You will need to swap over the plastic ducting that is riveted to the
underside of the dash, they are different (ducts for the defrost and side
window vents) on the a/c vs non-a/c cars.  You won't be able to retain the
center vent without silly amounts of work, so just pop an ashtray or guage
pod or something in there ;-)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)