More VW parts

So I got the parts that this kid was going to toss into the dumps and
have a few MK2 things that I would like to offer to the list.

Pair white 16V front fenders without fender flares $10 each
One white and one black hatch with large wing, wiper and brake light $15 each
White gas filler cover $5
Both rear side windows with seals $10 each

Hell, bring me a case of beer and you can have all the parts.  I live
in Portland, OR so if you want to pay for the packaging and shipping I
would give it a try.  There is also many misc. A1 parts that I got
too.
I am also parting out the 90 Audi 80 I stold the motor from so if
anyone needs some stuff off of it (22mm MC, Digi coil and wiring, all
the AC shit, power steering, automatic starter, air bag, interior,
brakes, etc.)  I would be willing to let the parts go for cheap.
Bring a tow dolly and take the whole turd, please:)
--
Gordy
MK1 x 3