Quick question.

The alt can only put out a max of what it is rated at.  The alt cable will
be capable of handling that output...unless someone has "improved" it....or
it has been damaged...or you have installed a higher output alt.
 In any case, two 55W bulbs is less than 10 amps, so I really doubt you will
be taxing your charging system.

Larry
sandiego16v

They come with 55w H3's which I think will suffice.
I just want them to help out when I'm back roading, next question is how
long will my alternator be able to take all the extra draw??