I got BURNED for the 81S... :(

Technically speaking, yes that is illegal. It's a breach of contract. You can sue him for damages or the car. You would win for the car, but probably not damages (as there isn't any really). How bad do you want the car?

Dan

GGehrke <ggehrke@gmail.com> wrote:
You should ask him for interest on the $2K loan you gave him. what a bum.

-Grant-