New Mk.1 Scirocco Windshields - Made By Guardian

The list might be cut short, or there might be more, depending on how many
are available.

1) Peter - 19701
2) Ben H. -
3) Mark F. -19701
4) ole blue - 75752
5) Neal - 55124
6) David L. Winchell -
7) Eric S. - 80233
8) George Herndon -

It gets a little more complicated/costly, here's the email, I got today:

Peter:
Here is the deal. I will know today or Saturday how many I have and if they
are all in good shape. I know at least 3 got broken and maybe 1 or 2 are
slightly damaged-depending I may  further reduce price for 1 or 2 if it is
minor. We bought these out and some of it was not packed in the crates well
enough for the trek back..I want to keep 2 or 3 because we have customers in
the glass trade who we sell to  regularly that have bought these before, but
I would be glad to sell most to you. I will get a final count asap, just
been very hectic.
I will extend the $150 price for each one to you (I have not sold them that
cheap to anyone in a few years) since you are able to move them out at a
faster clip than me with less work..

There is the free freight if I send 8 or more to you.  As mentioned I will
extend to you $25/ windshield box fee unless you want all 8 crated to you
for a 1 time $25 fee.

For the individual drop shipments, it is the same price of $150 ea , add $30
crate fee per shipment. Freight to OH $100, to TX & FL $115 either place.
The fuel surcharges have really bumped up the costs as I am sure you are
well aware.  However, we get a better deal further out with R&L Carriers.
Rates are only in the $115-130 range out west except  west coast it is
$165-175 range with ABF Trucking. We also ship to Canada in the
$150 range.. keep in mind these rates are all based on commercial delivery
or held at terminal for customer pick up. Add $40 residential delivery and
someone has to be there most of the day.  I know we were able to  get by
that for your address.
Let me know. I know it's a long message but easier in 1 shot.
Regards,
Richard

Let me know what you guys think...

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...