New Mk.1 Scirocco Windshields - Made By Guardian

You got it!

1) Peter - 19701
2) Ben H. -
3) Mark F. -19701
4) ole blue -
5) Neal -
6)
7)
8)

I'm waiting to hear back to see how much drop-shipping is.
Please email, or post your zip code, just in case I need it?

Once I find out how much drop-shipping is, I can start accepting payments.

I was thinking of keeping it open for 30 days, giving everybody enough time,
to get all 8 windshields paid for, and if I don't, I could still refund the
Pay Pal payments without eating any Pay Pal fees, but we already have 5
people, and I know 'em all.

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...