From: scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org] On
Behalf Of George Herndon
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 9:32 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: New Mk.1 Scirocco Windshields - Made By Guardian

28226

George Herndon
gherndon@eyeontech.com

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other
people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out
your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow
your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly
want to become. Everything else is secondary." -- Steve Jobs