New Mk.1 Scirocco Windshields - Made By Guardian

The person that sold me the "last Mk.1 Scirocco windshield in the US", just
emailed me, he bought up a store's inventory and he has 10 new Mk.1
windshields available.

I don't need a windshield now, but I'm thinking about getting one as a
backup.

He's putting them up on ebay soon, or you can buy them through me.
$200 each plus shipping, or if I buy 8, they would be $150 each and free
shipping to my house in Delaware.

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...