OT VW Related MKIII Jetta Parts

Hey everyone,
I have a MKIII Jetta which was my daily driver to some 80 year old guy
pulled a U-turn and pulled out in front of me.  I T-Bone him in my Jetta
doing 35mph and both airbags went off.  Well a few weeks ago the insurance
totaled it on me.  I bought it back figuring I could use the 2.0L motor in a
project rabbit GTI I plan on setting up.
So know I have all these other parts included so if you wanted an of the
following let me know ASAP, because I have a girl coming to pick the car up
next week.

I would like to get rid of the following for a few extra dollars
GT seats front and rear $100obo
Door Panels front and rear $100obo
Smoked Taillights with European License Plate Holder $150
Stock Spoiler  $75
Stock Grill $25

I also have a set of D90 Porsche Wheels,  the wheels are in pretty ruff
shape with some curb rash on the wheels the fronts are 16x6 and the rears
are 16x8.  I paid $225 for the wheels and would like to get atleast $200.  I
am considering selling the wheels with brand new Eagle F1 tires 195/45/16
for $600, since the tires alone cost me $400.  These are still sticker.

Thanks alot
-Brian
'85 Scirocco 8VT
'01 Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 1.8T